Periform Plus Intra Vaginal Probe is used to treat stress, mixed or urge incontinence. The Periform plus is the improved intra-vaginal electrode designed for comfortable and effective use with a muscle stimulator (Pericalm)or with a biofeedback unit device (Peritone).
This Intra Vaginal probe is utilised by continence specialists around the world!
Very popular because:
- The shape is smooth, so it inserts gently
- You can stand up or move around while using it
- You can use it with other muscle stimulators or biofeedback devices, not just ours
- It’s easy to clean
How it works
- Use the probe with our muscle stimulator, Pericalm™. This delivers a gentle electrical current to your pelvic floor muscles that tones and strengthens where you need it most.
- Use the probe with our biofeedback device, Peritone. (It’s simpler than it sounds.) The Periform®+ probe picks up electrical activity in your pelvic floor muscles. This information is then displayed on the screen. It tells you if you’re contracting your muscles and performing your Kegel exercises correctly, or if you’re not.
Do not use Periform®+ if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.