NEEN PERICALM FLOOR STIMULATION UNIT
The Pericalm is a pelvic floor stimulation unit, ideal for those who have weak pelvic floor muscles. The Pericalm’s 6 pre-set stimulation programmes are designed to treat stress, urge and mixed incontinence, and pelvic pain.
Pericalm floor stimulation unit is popular because:
- It strengthens your pelvic muscles
- It includes 3 programmes you can customise yourself
- Reduces bladder sensitivity
- You’ll see results within weeks
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Can continue treatment at home, in between appointments with your Continence Specialist
How it works
With the Periform® or Anuform® electrode, Pericalm emits electric currents to your pelvic floor muscles, stimulating them and causing them to contract. This action strengthens and tones your muscles. It’s best to select a low intensity from your programme and gradually increase it. (Like any muscles, they shouldn’t be overworked in the beginning.)
Do not use Pericalm™ if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.