NeuroTrac Biofeedback Unit.
NeuroTrac Simplex Biofeedback Unit is an advanced and modern single channel EMG unit featuring an easy to see bright LED bar graph and LCD display for feedback.
Neurotrac Biofeedback-The Simplex EMG biofeedback is used for measuring muscle response for a wide range of physiotherapy applications including Incontinence and damaged muscles.
The NeuroTrac Simplex is one of the easiest to use and most accurate units available today.
- Single Channel EMG unit
- Optional multilingual PC Database System with fibre optic cable link to computer
- Used as an EMG Biofeedback training aid or as a Diagnostic Tool
- Measures EMG from 0.2uV and up to 2000uV such as: incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke, plus many more
- Produces and prints patient progress reports of EMG work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations (with optional software)
- Carry case
- User Manual Leads
- 1 set of 4 skin (gel) electrodes (50 x 50cm)
Manufactures 2 year warranty on the machine.