Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff w/Cooler combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain.
Knee Cryo/Cuff is anatomically designed to completely fit the knee providing maximum cryotherapy. The Knee Cryo/Cuff is available in three sizes for adults and is also available in a pediatric size designed for children 1 - 7 years of age. A sterile Knee Cryo/Cuff is available in adult medium and large sizes. NON-MOTORIZED.
Knee Cryo/Cuff has an anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the knee area!
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Includes the Aircast Cryo Cuff Cooler (gravity fed)
Description Leg Circumference
|Pediatric Knee/Elbow Cryo/Cuff and cooler||6" (15 cm) above the patella|
|Small Knee Cryo/Cuff and cooler||10"-19" (25-48 cm)|
|Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff and cooler||18"-23" (46-58 cm)|
|Large Knee Cryo/Cuff and cooler||20"-31" (51-79 cm)|
*All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk).
*Note- Knee Cryo/Cuff SC (self-contained) is available that eliminates the need for a cooler — the cuff is filled directly with water and ice.