Standard Wheelchair 3NG Action Series
The 3ng Action wheelchair is a manual, lightweight, folding wheelchair for medium to active users. It has an aluminium folding frame and is available in three seat widths and two seat depths. This wheelchair features a multi adjustable rear axle to allow for active, standard and amputee positions. Available in self propel or transit models.
One of Everfit Healthcares most popular products.
Standard Wheelchair 3NG Action Series Description:
The frame is folding with lock out mechanism. Rear anti tip bars are available
The seat is depth and width adjustable.
There are two seat heights.
The seat is available in nylon slung style in black only. There is an overlap of seat upholstery to accommodate seat depth adjustment as required. A seat belt is available.
The backrest is padded slung style. There are rubber push handles.
The armrests are full length, height adjustable with removable lock in pins and clothing skirt guards.
The legrests are quick release swing away and removable. They are also height adjustable. Elevating leg rests are available.
Two piece flip up plastic footplates are standard. Hook and loop adjustable heel loops are also available.
The wheelchair has solid rubber 430mm diameter tyres as standard, with quick release wheels, steel spokes, and brushed aluminium push rims. There are three rear wheel positions to accommodate active, standard and amputee use. Transit rear wheel kit is also available.
The castors are solid rubber 200mm diameter with plastic spokes.
Standard Wheelchair 3NG Action Features:
- Black nylon upholstery.
- Three frame colours being sapphire blue, anthracite black and dark red.
- Legrests are able to swing inwards underneath the seat of the wheelchair as well as outwards.
- The height of the footplates are adjustable in 10mm increments.
- Optional elevating legrests.
- Multi adjustable rear axle positioning including an amputee setting.
Crash Test Information for Wheeled mobility devices
This wheeled mobility device meets the design requirements and has been successfully crash tested in accordance with ANZS/ISO 7176-19:2008 MOD. This standard relates to the design requirements specified for a wheeled mobility device to be used to transport an individual in a motor vehicle.
5 years frame and crossbars. 1 year all other parts.
Models / Specifications
Model Action 3NG: Optional: Manual, Transit and Lever Drive
- Angle of Backrest 0.0, 10.0, 20.0, or 30.0 degrees
- Load Capacity (supplier stated) 125.0 kg
- Height Overall 815.0 mm - 1020.0 mm
- Height of Backrest 400.0 mm - 510.0 mm
- Weight of Heaviest Part 7.6 kg
- Length Overall 1000.0 mm
- Height of Seat Front 385.0 mm - 510.0 mm
- Depth of Seat 400.0 mm - 450.0 mm
- Width of Seat 380.0, 405.0, 430.0, 455.0, 480.0, or 505.0 mm
- Height of Fixed Armrest from Seat 200.0 mm - 260.0 mm
- Width Overall 570.0 mm - 695.0 mm
- Width Folded 285.0 mm
- Turning Circle 870.0 mm
- Weight Overall 15.5 kg
- Angle of Legrest Hanger 70.0 degrees
- Length of Legrest 320.0 mm