Seating Matrx Cushions Matrx VI
The Invacare® Matrx® VI Cushion is designed to provide skin protection and positioning for individuals at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown. The unique three part foam construction targets skin protection where it is needed most, and features excellent stability, support and comfort.
- Outer cover - Moisture resistant and breathable. Includes slip resistant base, hook and loop fasteners, lifting strap. Available in black and Kid*ab*ra print.
Inner cover - Moisture resistant. Easily wipes clean. Zippered cover allows access for cushion modifications.
- Top layer - Soft (ILD) High Resilient (HR) foam for optimal comfort and support. Pre-ischial contour provides stability to pelvis. Abductor/adductor contour promotes midline leg positioning. Made with Ultra-Fresh™ for antibacterial and odor protection.
- Visco foam insert - Molded visco-elastic foam ischial relief insert. Anatomically targeted to ischial/sacral area. Provides immersion to sensitive bony prominences.
- Bottom layer - Firm (ILD) High Resilient (HR) foam for support and durability. Trochanteric shelf provides stability to hips. Waterfall front edge. Rear radius for sacral support. Drop Base - Includes built-in drop base, drop hooks, DuraClip fasteners. Allows adjustment of seat angle.
- Pelvic Obliquity Kit - Easily installed on all Invacare Matrx Vi/Kid*ab*ra-Vi cushions/bases. Accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
|Seat Width:||14", 16", 19", 20", 22"|
|Seat Depth:||15" - 20"|
|Thickness:||3.75"/3.25"height at Adductor/Abductor
2.5" Height at leg trough
|Product Weight:||3 lb. & up|
|Product Weight Capacity:||Standard 300 lbs. - Heavy Duty 650 lbs.|