Dick Wicks Deluxe Back Rest Cushion
Everfit Healthcare providing the best Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Home Healthcare and Medical equipment at the lowest prices!
A portable and lightweight back rest cushion with magnets that can be used anywhere you sit. Here we combine the power of Dick Wicks magnets with an anatomically contoured cushion to provide the ultimate in lower back cushioning and support.
Used in offices, cars, plane flights, at the cinema or anywhere else you can think of. It really is the perfect travel companion. Squash it, squeeze it, bend it or sit on it … whatever … we guarantee you won’t hear any complaints.
Turns a chair into an ergonomic seat and promotes good posture and correct spinal alignment.
Did you know ... ‘Specialists confirm that improper seating can cause significant additional lumbar disc pressure’. This cushion is anatomically shaped to conform and support the natural contours of the lower back. Lateral support wings provide added relief and you can easily share it amongst family & friends.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Premium Australian wool.
- 35 high power Dick Wicks magnets to help symptomatic relief of non specific back pain.
- Individually rated at up to 1000 Gauss each.
- Creates a total penetrating magnetic flux field of approx 35,000 gauss.
- Ideal support for office chairs, the car, long plane flights, at the cinema or anywhere you sit.
- The perfect travel companion.
- Lateral support wings for extra relief.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Helps to reduce back fatigue.
- Fabricated of long wearing, high density polyurethane foam.
- Machine washable.
- Promotes good back posture.
- Fits on most chairs with a back.
- Anatomical shaping.
- Treated for anti-bacterial dust mites & fungal control.
- Adjustable elastic strap easily attaches the cushion in perfect position on any size chair that has a back rest.
- To conform and support the natural contours of the lower back.
- Size suits most people.
- Cushion dimensions : Width 34cm, Height 33 cm, widest depth at wings 10cm.
Please note, wool colour is only available in BLACK. Photographs may show a lighter variation but there are no alternatives to colour.