TRU TRAC TRACTION UNIT
Chattanooga Tru Trac Description
Features a traction unit of static, intermittent, and cycling offers treatment rest periods and a defined hold.
The Chattanooga Tru Trac traction unit is the professionals choice as it also features a set of 10 User-defined protocol slots to store customized settings built in. A digital monochromatic touch screen interface moves 270º motion.
Convenient storage treatment parameters, pain scales, and pain maps on Patient Data Cards for monitoring.
This Chattanooga Clinic Traction Unit provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root of Cervical and Lumbar Pain, allowing clinicians to mimic the feel and effectiveness of hands-on treatment using fully programmable pull patterns.
A Traction unit for chiropractors who only expect the best professional equipment for their patients.
Further features below:
Relieves pain and restores function by mobilizing the muscles, ligaments and joints decompressing the nerve roots and distracting intervertebral discs
- Reduces Disc Pressure
- Relieves Nerve Root Compression
- Improves Blood Flow
- Relaxes Muscles
Graduated static, intermittent and cyclic tension options closely mimic the feel of hands-on therapy
- Controlled, consistent & repeatable traction force
- Ability to maintain clinically effective forces regardless of patient size
- Quick and easy belting provides comfortable and stable anchoring
- Multiple table adjustments to achieve ideal treatment positioning
A vital component in a comprehensive spine therapy program
- Compliments manual therapy and other modalities
- Applicable for acute, sub-acute and chronic conditions
- Reduces physical demands on the clinician
Helps optimize patient flow efficiency in clinic
Black and white