Centurion Value-lift Treatment 3 Section is a versatile table suitable for a wide range of modalities, including massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, beauty treatments, examinations, or any multi modality practice.
The three section treatment table configuration features a 700 mm back rest and a long seat section making it better suited for treatments that require extra leg room - ideal for examinations, waxing, or physiotherapy.
Centurion Value-Lift range of power driven treatment tables is part of the new generation of quality and affordable treatment tables by Centurion, a business with over 30 years experience in manufacturing portable and power driven treatment tables in Australia.
- electric power motor - quiet, vibration free performance.
- Table base includes four adjustable floor levelling feet.
- The table base features a foot operated retractable wheel system handy if the table needs to be frequently repositioned, and easy manoeuvrability is required.
- Detachable power cord. Easy and inexpensive to replace if damaged because the power cord is not hard-wired into the table frame.
- Stainless steel foot controller.
- A lift-up backrest features a gas strut that makes adjusting easy and accurate.
- An adjustable head-section with a face hole also features a gas strut.
- Pivot lift mechanism with all pivots bushed to ensure smooth and quiet operation.
- High-quality protective coated fabric with oil resistant properties.
The power driven height adjustment allows easy access for elderly and incapacitated patients while also achieving an ergonomic working platform for the practitioner. An integrated gas assisted head cradle may be adjusted through a wide range of angles very easily. In use the table sits securely on four solid supports that can be adjusted for an uneven floor. A foot operated retractable wheel system allows easy manoeverability when required.
Head Cradle/ Foot section
Gas strut operated to +30 and - 40 degrees.
Gas strut operated to +70 degrees.
PU Navy blue
60 mm, 2 layers, high density foam
360° rotation, retractable nylon castors with steel bearings, and rubber wheel tread.
Height adjustment range
530 mm to 825 mm
Table top dimensions
680 mm wide, 1950 mm long
740mm x 760mm x 1900mm
Recommended safe working load
Table: 165 kg maximum; (static load 400 kg)
Made in the PRC
*Free shipping: is only basic drop off delivery to entrance of clinic (ground level), premium delivery incur extra fees apply, please read terms and conditions and call 1 800 908 903 for queries.
*Standard delivery: is ground level delivery only.
Any questions about further options please call 1 800 908 903 and one of our helpful table specialists will be happy to assist you.