Breathon™ Anti-Snoring Device
Everfit Healthcare providing the best Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Home Healthcare and Medical equipment at the lowest prices!
During sleep the muscles that hold airway open, relax & partially collapse. The flow of air is obstructed & can cause a vibration (snoring). Overweight people may be more prone to snoring & snoring may be a sign of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA).
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Breathon™ is a specially designed device worn in the mouth during sleep.
- It maintains an opened, unobstructed airway to help alleviate snoring & OSA.
- t works by repositioning the lower jaw in a forward direction.
- Opens the upper airway at the back of the throat to allow air to flow more freely. Breathon™ is self moulded for a perfect fit.
- Snorers who use Breathon™ notice that they feel more refreshed during the day. This is because it is very difficult to get a good night’s sleep with an obstructed airway.
- Snorers who share a bed with someone will find their partner benefits from getting a better night’s sleep as well.
- Improved sleep.